Front Doors Essex & East London
Internal & External Composite Front Door Installations
Your front door is as individual as you are. Every composite door is made to the customer's exact and bespoke requirements. Personalise your front door from our vast range of options that add a unique finishing touch. Starting with colour, there are seven standard finishes including a Light Wood and Dark Wood. Or choose from our range of 'heritage' shades, such as olive, cream or grey, which are ideal for older or rural homes. Then decide on your door style from our comprehensive range - glazed or solid, it's up to you. Next, you need to choose what type and style of glazing panel you require. Within our myriad glass designs and styles, there are virtually limitless choices to suit your location and lifestyle.
For back doors, why not combine maximum light with maximum privacy with an integral blind option? Available in the Suffolk door style, an internal Venetian blind is incorporated within the sealed glazed unit. The blind, which never needs cleaning, is opened and closed using an external lever. Composite doors offer better access than many other alternative materials. We offer a choice of low aluminium thresholds in gold or silver with colour-matched weatherbars, plus a lower one designed for easier wheelchair access. Finally, select your hardware from our attractive ranges of standard or perfectly-matching door furniture in gold, white, black, chrome, bright bronze and satin chrome.
Just a small of selection of our front doors
Click the doors below to enlarge
County Collection: Seven Standard Attractive Colours
Easiglaze know that first impressions always count. Your front door is the first feature people notice about your home; that is why it is so important. Your door makes a statement; it reflects your home's personality, your life style and your aspirations.
This is why Easiglaze introduced a high-quality, flush-fitting composite front doors that meets the exacting demands of today's discerning homeowner.
Designed with you in mind, our County Collection is one of the most comprehensive ranges of composite doors on the market.
Choose from seven standard attractive colours, including beautiful woodgrain finishes that look like traditional wooden doors, but don't require the maintenance associated with timber. Or if you prefer, bespoke shades can also be supplied on request.
Today's composite front doors are the perfect stylish, secure and low maintenance choice; combining superb aesthetics with unrivalled, long-life performance.
With superior weather-tightness, secure locking systems and greater thermal efficiency, your home is fully protected with a modern composite door.
Long-term Value, Kerb Appeal and Security to Your Home
Whichever front door you select, you can be assured that your door has been made to the highest quality standards. Whether your requirements are for a door with a large glass area to bring light in to your home, or a door with little or no glass to maintain privacy in your home, you will find a design to suit in our extensive composite door range.
You and your home deserve the best. Install a County Collection door and you add the long-term value, kerb appeal and security to your home - all at the turn of a key.
Composite front Doors - Great Range of Colours
We offer our composite front doors in a huge range of colours including -
- Light Wood
- Dark Wood
Why choose a Composite Front Door? - A Few Things to Consider
- Low Maintenance: No need to paint or varnish; simply wipe clean.
- Security - Technology: Advanced locking systems meet all the requirements demanded from a 21st century entrance door to keep you and your home safe.
- Robust: Composite doors are durable, with no twisting, warping or splitting as with timber doors.
- Thermally-Efficient: -Good insulation properties keep out draughts and help to reduce your energy bills.
Easiglaze's Collection is an outstanding range of industry leading, solid laminate timber core composite doors that combine classical, modern or futuristic styling with a full range of Secured by Design locking, providing a stunning, high quality and secure entrance to any home.
With a thickness of 48mm, they are nearly 10% thicker than most alternatives. Each unique solid timber core is completely encapsulated within a highly durable plastic edge banding and two thermo plastic door skins.
These doors are exclusively available in the widest range of styles and frame colour options, with the option of a mobility threshold, making it the perfect solution for easy wheel or push chair access.
A comprehensive range of matching combination frames are available with either glass, matching composite side panel or quarter panels, which will complement the look of any property.
Easiglaze composite doors are manufactured to the highest standards. We hold BSI Kite mark accreditation, BSI EN1279, Pas 23-24 for and a Secured by Design license. We are also members of the prestigious Glass and Glazing Federation.
Rest assured that when you choose a Easiglaze, you are enhancing your property with style.
The Easiglaze Green Promise for our Products and Methods
At EasiGlaze, we are committed to doing our part in helping the environment, believing that the future of our planet is important, not only for ourselves, but for the future of our children. Without many industry first already, we are always looking to pioneer greener products and methods. That's why we minimise our waste and run an extensive recycling programme. We recycle all of our packaging, polystyrene, cardboard, PVCu, timber, paper, aluminium and steel. All of the timbers used in our doors are harvested from forests which are managed to meet the social, economic and ecological needs of present and future generations.
The ONLY Hardwood Core Composite Door on the Market
- 100% recycled thermally efficient reinforcing system
- 5 chamber lead free thermally efficient profile
- Extensive recycling programme
- Door can be recycled at the end of its useful life, not destined for land fill
- Fully manufactured in the UK to minimise our carbon footprint
- Lead free door skins and edge banding
Timber: Significant Contribution to Sustainable Construction
- Wood is naturally renewable
- It is independently certified to be sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Doors with timber cores save energy
- They last longer
- They add to our quality of life
- They have fewer environment impacts than other materials
Every ten minutes in Malawi, an area of forest the size of a football pitch is being cut down Easiglaze contributes to the on-going growing of senna simea seeds in small polythene tubes, which will provide a sustainable source of quick-growing fuel wood. We will donate one of these for every composite door sold.
11 Reasons to Feel Secure - Reinforced Frames - Advanced Locking Systems
We understand, that knowing your home and family are protected, is a major factor when choosing your new doors.
You can rest assured that with our door construction, coupled with our unique, reinforced door frame and Secured by Design locking systems, your property will be as safe as can be when you choose Easiglaze.
1. 48mm Solid Timber Core - At Easiglaze, security and safety are amongst our highest priorities. Sadly a property is burgled in the UK every minute, but our 48mm thick solid timber core gives you the strongest and most secure option available in a residential door.
2. The Highest Standard of Cylinder - You will be glad to know that by upgrading to our high security cylinder, you will be protected by the benefits of - anti pick, anti-drill, anti-bump and anti-snap technology.
3. Avantis Multiple-Point Locking - As standard we fit our exclusive Avantis Secured by Design locking systems. With larger hooks for added strength.
4. Avantis Security Cyclinder Guard - This is the world's only “twin” fix cylinder guard. Patented Secured by Design Cylinder technology. Anti-pick, anti-bump, ant-snap and guarded.
5. Key Operated Multi - If you'd like no handle on the door, why not upgrade to our key operated multi point lock?
6. Supreme Security Accreditations - Easiglaze have obtained the highest standards of security and quality. We are also members of the Glass & Glazing Federation.
7. Heritage Automatic Slam Shut Lock - the aesthetics of a traditional rim latch, but incorporating the latest high security multipoint lock, which activates and locks the door automatically once the door is shut. It comes with a thumb turn cylinder as standard.
8. The Largest Deadbolt in the UK - Our exclusive Avantis Secured by Design lock gives you the industry's largest 25.4mm deadbolt for added security. It also has built in compression and dampeners to give the smoothest operation in the market.
9. ProSecure High Security Door Handle - The ProSecure door handle, manufactured from a strong zinc alloy, has a wealth of features to provide enhanced security and visible protection. Secured by Design approved, the Police Preferred Specification logo is engraved onto the handle to act as a visual deterrent.
10. Control at Your Fingertips - Access and protect your property without a key. Whether you use the remote control like your car, or enter your own 4-12 digit code into the built-in key pad, Yale Keyfree couldn't be easier to use - and because it's brought to you by Yale, you know its technology you can trust.
11. Keyless Digital Lock - NO Keys, NO Hassle, NO Fuss. All you have to do is remember your unique pin number. The Yale Keyless digital lock is secured by a mechanical night latch located on the inside of the door.
EasiGlaze Peace of Mind 12 Year Manufacturing Guarantee
Each Easiglaze benefits from an industry leading 12 year manufacturing guarantee, which covers all aspects of the door and multi-point locking mechanism.
All of our doors are manufactured to the highest quality standards. Having achieved BSI ISO 9001, BSI Kite marked for enhanced security, Pas 23-24 and Secured by Design accreditation, you can be completely confident that Easiglaze manufacture to only the highest standards. We use only the finest materials, hardware and accessories on our doors so we know every door we manufacture will look fantastic for many years. To keep your door looking at its best simpley wipe down the door with a soft, damp, lint free cloth using mild, warm soapy water.
You should also help to keep your door furniture looking fantastic by polishing the handle and letter plate with a regular furniture polish or similar once a month.
Finally lubricate the working parts of the locking mechanism once a year. Our Prolinea Letter plates and handles carry a 5 year structural guarantee. Door knockers carry a 5 year structural guarantee, however looked after, they will last for many years.
EasiGlaze: Composite Door Experts in Essex & London
We can supply and install composite doors all across Essex including all the following areas - Basildon, Billericay, Braintree, Brentwood, Pilgrims Hatch, Chigwell, Shenfield, Hutton, Buckhurst Hill, Burnham-on-Crouch, Canvey Island, Chafford Hundred, Chelmsford, Chelmer Village, Ingatestone, Broomfiled, Boreham, East Hanningfield, Great Baddow, Chigwell, Chipping, Ongar, Corringham, Epping, Grays, Dunmow, Hadleigh, Heybridge, Hockley, Laindon, Langdon Hills, Loughton, Maldon, Manningtree, Pitsea, Rayleigh, Rochford, Saffron Walden, South Benfleet, South Woodham Ferrers, Southend-on-Sea, Leigh-on-Sea, Romford, Castle Point, Benfleet, Shoeburyness, Hadleigh, Southminster, Stanford-le-Hope, Tilbury, Waltham Abbey, Walton-on-the-Naze, West Thurrock, Wickford, Witham, We also cover East London and Docklands.
Double Glazing Prices Essex - UPVC Doors - Composite Doors Essex - Sliding Doors Essex - French Doors - Patio Doors